Investing in a practical training can pay dividends in the lifetime of a career through gaining technical knowledge and hands-on experience.
HVACR technician training to install, repair and maintain residential and commercial systems.
As the HVACR Apprentice you will be primarily responsible for assisting HVACR technicians with various tasks on job sites, delivering equipment, and assisting with a variety of tasks. This position has the potential to transition into a full-time install or service technician in the HVACR field.
- Knowledge of Tools
- Mechanically Minded
- Strong Work Ethic
- Team Player
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist HVAC technicians on jobsites with various tasks.
- Assist with warehouse maintenance.
- Complete drain cleaning/jetting jobs.
- Willingness to try new ideas and recommend process improvements to your manager with the objective of improving efficiency/effectiveness
- The ability to maintain a clean and organized workspace both in a customer’s property and your company vehicle
- The ability to work safely and the motivation to help ensure that those you work with are working in a safe manner
- Competitive Hourly Compensation
- Ample Opportunities for Overtime
- Paid Training
- Year-Round Work
- Tool Provisions
- Supportive of HVACR Students in Vocational Programs