Investing in a practical training can pay dividends in the lifetime of a career through gaining technical knowledge and hands-on experience.
HVACR technician training to install, repair and maintain residential and commercial systems.
As the HVACR Apprentice you will be primarily responsible for assisting HVACR technicians with various tasks on job sites, delivering equipment, and assisting with a variety of tasks. This position has the potential to transition into a full-time install or service technician in the HVACR field.
- Knowledge of Tools
- Mechanically Minded
- Strong Work Ethic
- Team Player
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist HVAC technicians on jobsites with various tasks.
- Assist with warehouse maintenance.
- Complete drain cleaning/jetting jobs.
- Willingness to try new ideas and recommend process improvements to your manager with the objective of improving efficiency/effectiveness
- The ability to maintain a clean and organized workspace both in a customer’s property and your company vehicle
- The ability to work safely and the motivation to help ensure that those you work with are working in a safe manner
- Competitive Hourly Compensation
- Ample Opportunities for Overtime
- Paid Training
- Year-Round Work
- Tool Provisions
- Supportive of HVACR Students in Vocational Programs
- Must consider safety one’s primary job, both for personal, co‑worker and public benefit, and must have general knowledge of safe working practices and of TN‑OSHA requirements.
- To adequately perform the duties of this job the employee is regularly and routinely required to sit; stand, walk, stoop, use hands to finger, handle controls; hear, and talk. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able to climb ladders, work in hot and cold environments, and work in small crawl spaces. The employee must regularly lift and/or move50lbs and up. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment can vary depending on the season and scope of work – employees are required to work outdoors throughout the seasons. The work environment will subject employees to continual interruptions and changing priorities. Effective, consistent, and constant communication with customers, vendors, co-workers, and others is required.
You must be logged in to post a comment.